The list is based around the Wargames Factory American Army set, which includes 30 figures. The Wargames Factory set represents Late War Americans, an imprecision that I am willing to accept.
- 1st Lt plus two soldiers - Inexperienced - 74 points
- 1st Squad (8 men incl NCO with SMG, 1 BAR, 1 antitank grenade) - Inexperienced - 66
- 2nd Squad (8 men incl NCO w/SMG, 1 BAR, 2 antitank grenades) - Inexperienced - 68
- 3d Squad (7 men incl NCOw/SMG, 1 BAR) - Inexperienced - 57
- HMG Team - Inexperienced - 49
- 37mm Antitank Gun - Regular - 50
- Jeep (for tow) - Regular- 21
- M3A1 Stuart - Regular - 115
Both Company B and Old Glory make an M3A1 Stuart tank model, an uncommon vehicle.
This list captures the essence of 168th operations on Guadalcanal, and I could add a Marine platoon later to create a 1000 point list. Now it is time to work out an opposing Japanese list!