About This Blog

Xenophon's Ghost covers military history and wargaming from the ancient period to modern times.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Two Austrians Walk into a Bar

Finishing up my posts on the batch of Napoleonic figures, I'll show off an Austrian Grenzer and Jager unit today.  I painted up only two bases for DBN.  I eventually need a few battalions of Grenz units and three more Jager bases for Lasalle.


Because I started the painting effort with plans to mount these figures in single rows, I ended up with extra figures.  I used them for two Lasalle skirmish markers.




To maximize reuse, I will use a Lasalle based Jager unit in DBN.  If I have remaining figures when my other painting is done, I may create a standard DBN element consisting of only two or four figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment